University-bound Guidance

In order to go on to university it is necessary to take the EJU exam which will be held in June and November.

After, students take the exams of each university individually. Some universities require to have English exams. EJU is different from JLPT. Examinees are required at least N2 level of Japanese ability. In order to go on to national/public or famous private university, examinees are required N1 level. In order to go on a national/public university, examinees must take two subjects from the EJU exam, math and comprehensive subjects for BA, and two from math, biology, physics and chemistry for BS. Students can receive consultation of exam requirements and exam taking support at the admission support counter.